[l2h] My own environments

Sam Clarke sclarke at emss.co.za
Tue Mar 30 07:06:18 CEST 2004

Hi Olivier,
Here is an example:

% ADDED BY S. CLARKE 07-03-2004
\newenvironment{card_description}{%
\begin{list}{}{%
 \setlength{\leftmargin}{38mm}
\setlength{\rightmargin}{6mm} \setlength{\labelwidth}{35mm}
\renewcommand{\makelabel}[1]{ \fontfamily{cmr} \fontseries{m}
\fontshape{it} \fontsize{9}{9.5}  \selectfont
{##1\hfill}}\fontfamily{cmss} \fontsize{9}{9.5} \fontseries{m}
\selectfont}} {\end{list}}

If I do all the label declarations at each place that I use this
environment, and use a list, then the HTML output is fine. If I use this
environment, then it creates an image.
Hope you can help,
Regards,
Sam