[l2h] My own environments

Sam Clarke sclarke at emss.co.za
Mon Mar 29 18:14:45 CEST 2004

Hi all,

The response to my last question was so quick that it has inspired me to
ask more :-) Thanks Olivier!

I am fond of deriving my own environments in LaTeX. One such environment
is derived from the list environment, and just sets some of the
constants for spacings and so on. If I try to run latex2html on this
file, it creates images of these lists. If I do the constant definitions
at each instance of the environment and rename it back to list, then
latex2html creates text in the html file. The question is, can't I add
my environment to latex2html, by simply copying the implementation for
list? Where do I do this?

Thanks,
Sam