[l2h] Ampersand not translating

Bob van der Poel bvdpoel at kootenay.com
Sat Mar 13 03:39:32 CET 2004

I'm having a heck of good time converting an existing latex document to
and electronic version with latex2html. I'm not sure if this is the BEST
tool, but for the most part it is working fine.

The big problem I'm having is that the symbol \& is being converted to
the text "SMPamp". I'm suspecting a bug in the program, but I may well
have missed something in the docs. Suggestions?

Version: This is LaTeX2HTML Version 2002-2-1 (1.71)
Platform: Linux.

Thanks.

EMAIL: bvdpoel at kootenay.com
WWW:   http://www.kootenay.com/~bvdpoel