[l2h] tableofchildlinks and the bibliography

Murad Banaji m.banaji at ucl.ac.uk
Tue Jun 8 16:02:36 CEST 2004

Hi there

apologies if this has been raised somewhere in the archives,
but I couldn't find it. I'm using LaTeX2HTML Version
2K.1beta. When I run latex2html with a \tableofchildlinks
command using the -section +0 option, all the links work,
except the link to the bibliography which links to a
nonexistent section.

In the html file we have <A
NAME="SECTIONREF">Bibliography</A>, but the bibliography is
referred to in the table of child links via: <A
NAME="tex2html3"
HREF="#SECTION00030000000000000000">Bibliography</A>

I've pasted a short example file at the end to illustrate.
The command used is: latex2html -split +0 temp.tex

Any suggestions?

thanks,

Murad
_____