[l2h] Noweb

James Roper u3205097 at anu.edu.au
Fri Jan 9 05:27:04 CET 2004

Hi,

I have been doing some development in noweb of recent, and I think the
output from l2h is very ordinary, at least when compared to the output
from latex2html.  I was wondering if there was a reason why there isn't
a noweb style script for latex2html.  I would have thought that would be
a much simpler way of doing things.  Anyway, if anyone out there thinks
that would be a good idea, I would be interested in developing one, both
for experience and so that i can learn perl.  Any thoughts?

--
James Roper
Summer Research Scholar             Department of Computer Science

"A deceptively simple architectural challenge faced by many
multi-tasking applications is gracefully doing nothing."
Glyph Lefkowitz