[l2h] Can I use latex2html with cyrillic documents? If can, how?

Ilya Porublyov ilya at cdu.edu.ua
Fri Feb 20 13:45:08 CET 2004

Where and how can I find patches allowing using of latex2html with cyrillic
symbols?

As I understood, this converter does not understand packages like-as
\usepackage[cp1251]{inputenc}, \usepackage[T2A]{fontenc} and so on;

Even when I tried to use latex2html for convert main containment of
document, and then patch received html manually (for example, change
<charset=...>), it was not a success also. Because latex2html spoiled some
letters, for example it changed \cyro (ext-ASCII code in cp1251 is 0xEE=238
dec) to "^" (same symbol as used for degree), and so on.

If there are any ready and free patches (additional packages, .....) for
latex2html which can solve this problem, pleeeeeaaaaaaaase send me such
links.

--
Ilya Porublyov