[l2h] Looking for section/navigation info

Anthony Stone ajs1 at cam.ac.uk
Fri Feb 13 11:05:27 CET 2004

At 15:48 on 12 February, Rhonda Hyslop wrote:

 > [snip]
 >
 > And now, with a bit of processing on those two variables, I have exactly
 > the sidebar menu I wanted. It even expands and shows all the subsections
 > that are "siblings" of the current subsection, while leaving all the
 > other sections collapsed but listed for easy navigation.

This sounds excellent. Is it in a form that would be generally usable?
I for one would find it very helpful if you would be willing to make
it available.

--
Anthony Stone				http://www-stone.ch.cam.ac.uk/
University Chemical Laboratory,         Email:   ajs1 at cam.ac.uk
Lensfield Road,                         Phone:  +44 1223 336375
Cambridge CB2 1EW                       Fax:    +44 1223 336362