[l2h] Howto create one big html-file incl. images ?

Markus Wenzel mrks at gmx.org
Mon Aug 30 12:18:44 CEST 2004

Hi to all,

I'm new to latex2html and have the following 2 questions.

1) Could someone please provide me the commandline switches for
generating one big html-file including images from a latex-file ?

2) In my first trials the pictures are not converted and missing in the
html-files.
images.log shows that the eps-files are recognized:
File: figures/figure07_screenshot_class_diagram.eps Graphic file (type eps)
<figures/figure07_screenshot_class_diagram.eps>

but in the WARNINGS-file the convertion fails:
Failed to convert image /tmp/l2h7210/image007.ps

Any ideas what I've done wrong here?

Thanks in advance,
Markus