[l2h] Missing subsubsection titles in TOC

Bindu Varghese bv at fluent.co.in
Wed Oct 22 05:03:18 CEST 2003

Hi,

I am using  latex2html.pin v1.46.

While running latex2html, I get the following error:
wrap_cmd_subsubsection not defined, cannot wrap \subsubsection

And finally in the TOC all the subsubsection titles have the main title
instead of the susbsubsection title.

Though Ross' s mail on wrap_cmd errors was informative, I could not
resolve the above problem.

Regards

Bindu