[l2h] Maintenance of latex2html

Jens Lehmann jens.lehmann at goldmail.de
Thu Oct 16 14:41:10 CEST 2003

Roland Stigge wrote:

> At Debian, there are quite some latex2html bugs open [1], many of them
> "upstream" related, i.e. maybe interesting for the current primary
> latex2html maintainer.

latex2html in Debian is almost useless for standalone documents, because
of #183372. If the maintainer would care about his package he had
resolved this bug immediately. Besides this the 2002 version is still
not in sid.

I wish you good luck resolving the licensing issues and really hope
latex2html stays part of Debian. There are lots of things, which could
be improved, but all in all it is a very useful, powerful and stable
software.

Jens