[l2h] eqnarray/matrix bug in latex2html

Mirosław Prywata Miroslaw.Prywata at empolis.pl
Thu Oct 2 09:44:27 CEST 2003

Użytkownik Ross Moore napisał:

[...]
> You have the choice of using {equation} of {displaymath}
> environments, if you want a single column, with/out numbering.

The problem was that I was not the author of this LaTeX document.
Personally I try not to use eqnarray if I do not have to. The smae with
some structures, like \matrix{} instead of \begin{matrix} \end{matrix}.

> Hope this helps,

Yes, thank you. Especially \usepackage{amsmath} (I haven't found this in
documentation, I tried to find some command line options, and didn't
know, that some processing can be influenced by \usepackage{}).

Thanks for your hints,
Mirek