[l2h] (no subject)

Jiří Wallenfels j.wall at post.cz
Wed Nov 19 11:43:30 CET 2003

Hi, first, i am not latex expert. My instalation of latex2html
works (tried on thesis which is used as example by winedt).
Graphics, text, everything is OK.  But if i use latex2html on my
documents, everything goes ok till:

LaTeX2e <2001/06/01>
Babel <v3.7h> and hyphenation patterns for english, german,
czech, dumylang, no hyphenation, loaded.

 *** processing  images ***

Generating postscript images using dvips ...
This is dvips(k) 5.90a Copyright 2002 Radical Eye Software
(www.radicaleye.com) ' TeX output 2003.11.19:1108' ->
c:\images\l2h1388\image
(-> c:\images\l2h1388\image001)
<tex.pro><alt-rule.pro><texc.pro><texps.pro> <cmr10.pfb>[1] (->
c:\images\l2h1388\image002) <tex.pro><alt-rule.pro>
<texc.pro><texps.pro><cmr10.pfb>[2]
Converting image #77
pstoimg.bat: Error: Cannot find file
"c:\images\l2h1388\image077.ps": No such fi le or directory

And so on. It makes only first picture (image001.ps), but
images.tex is OK (if i compile it via latex, i see many pages
with graphics).  I read about mixup in the repository that is
copying graphics.perl on top of graphicx.perl, but it didnt help
me. I tried to find what in my document causes that (using some
king of uncommon graphics?), but without succes. Thanks for any
idea.

Jiri Wallenfels

--
VOLNY Bingo - vyzvednete si svou hraci kartu
a vyhrajte nekterou z 38 cen!