[l2h] .perl file not being read

Ross Moore ross at ics.mq.edu.au
Mon Nov 10 23:44:54 CET 2003

Hello Ted,

On Mon, 10 Nov 2003, Ted Dustman wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have the following in my latex source:
>
> \usepackage{/Users/dustman/Projects/srdp/SCIRun_v1_20_0/doc/Utilities/
> TeX/scirun-doc}

No, this will *not* cause   scirun-doc.perl   to be read.

The command needs to be  \usepackage{scirun-doc}
and then LaTeX2HTML will look for it:
 1. in the working directory; or
 2. in  $LATEX2HTMLDIR/styles/

Other directory locations can be added to the search-paths,
both for LaTeX and (in Perl) for LaTeX2HTML,
but you should *not* hard-code paths within your manuscript.

> There exists a corresponding scirun-doc.perl along side scirun-doc.sty
> and I put one in the latex2html styles directory.  I am getting the
> following warning though:

> No implementation found for style
> `/Users/dustman/Projects/srdp/SCIRun_v1_20_0/doc/Utilities/TeX/scirun-
> doc'

There is no file with that long name in the styles/ directory.