[l2h] problem with latex2html from tetex-1.0.7-47.1

Guy Gloor guy.gloor at ic.ac.uk
Mon May 12 00:20:48 CEST 2003

Francois,

The quick fix is to change the ' -sides' to ' -black' in pstoimg. This
should take care of the problem with the math formulae, but you may have
trouble with some images if you wish them to be transparent, or if you
are trying to include things like colour graphics or photographs.

The better option is to make sure you have the latest netpbm library. I
am not sure when the pnmcrop -sides option started working, but it does
work in version 10.11.4.