[l2h] Again trouble with images

Christoph Tornau ctornau at ct-webspace.de
Sat May 24 20:07:30 CEST 2003

Dear Ross Moore,

first of all: thank you for your help.

I ran the images.tex file with Latex. There are no errors. I had a look in
the images.log file. It's very huge. The program is writing about a lot of
errors which had been fixed automatically. But latex isn't talking about
this errors on the screen, so I thought it's okay.

There's no TeX-isms in the original file. There are even no definitions
(newcommand) in the head of the file.

Thank you for your help
Christoph