[l2h] Using JPG images in Latex2HTML

Ramnath, Aveer Aveer.Ramnath at siemens.co.za
Wed Mar 12 14:50:29 CET 2003

Hi

I have an existing base of documents created for PDFLatex that use jpg
graphics.

I now want to use Latex2HTML to convert them , but I find that Latex2HTML
converts them.
Is there a way to bypass this conversion without changing the original
source code to use
\htmlonly tags.

Kind Regards

Aveer Ramnath
Siemens Telecommunications (South Africa)
*  +27 12 352 5272
~  +27 72 435 0732
* mailto: aveer.ramnath at siemens.co.za

Note:
The information in this e-mail is confidential and is intended solely for
the addressee. If you have received this e-mail in error, you are hereby
notified that any review, copying or distribution is strictly prohibited.
Please inform the sender immediately and destroy the original. Siemens
Limited and/or its subsidiaries accepts no liability of whatever nature for
any loss, liability, damage or expense resulting directly or indirectly from
access to this message and any files or links that are attached hereto.