[l2h] Windows graphicx issue

Murat Yildizoglu yildi at u-bordeaux4.fr
Sun Jun 22 21:13:32 CEST 2003

As far as I know, the original latex2html (eg Version 2002-2- 1
(1.70)) should be compatible with MikTeX and I have followed the
instructions given on a dedicated web page for installing all
components:
 (http://www.mayer.dial.pipex.com/l2h.htm).
So I should not need Texlive.

This graphicx problem happens even if I have defined the environment
variable for latex2html (LATEX2HTMLDIR=F:\L2H).

Best regards,

Murat

--
Prof. Murat Yildizoglu