[l2h] Windows graphicx issue

Murat Yildizoglu yildi at u-bordeaux4.fr
Sat Jun 21 21:11:13 CEST 2003

Hi, I am back to the joys of l2h under windows (XP personal) after
having used it with success under Linux. I have installed some of the
latest versions of L2H (latex2html-2K.1-win32.zip, latex2html-2002-2-
win32.zip - by F Popineau and latex2html-2002-2-1.tar.gz from the
website) and I have the following problem with all of them:

When I convert a test document with one eps files included through
the graphicx package and one pstricks figure, I get in the beginning
of the process (using, for example,This is LaTeX2HTML Version 2002-2-
1 (1.70)) :

Warning: No implementation found for package: pstricks.
Warning: No implementation found for package: graphicx.

and at the end of the process:

and have not been able to locate a solution for this problem.

Any idea?

Murat
--
Prof. Murat Yildizoglu