[l2h] About link & image

Ross Moore ross at ics.mq.edu.au
Tue Jul 15 10:14:26 CEST 2003

Hello Egor,

On Mon, 14 Jul 2003, Egor Tur wrote:

> Hi.
> How can I create image one page which will be link to other html page?
> And this image will be present on first page.

Use LaTeX's \label--\ref mechanism, and the \htmlref and \htmladdimg
commands from  \usepackage{html}:

 A.  on the 2nd page, put   \label{jumptohere}  before the
     material that you want displayed. If it's a new section,
     then just put the label first:

    \section{This is my stuff}\label{jumptohere}
or
    \section{This is my stuff\label{jumptohere}}

 B.  On the first page, assuming that you have the image
     as a graphic (in  figures/myimage.jpg, say)  put:

     \htmlref{\htmladdimg{../figures/myimage.jpg}}{jumptohere}

    The '../' part is needed because LaTeX2HTML builds the HTML
    pages within a subdirectory, and you will need the relative
    path from there to where your image is stored.

    Any of the options to \htmladdimg can be used:
    e.g.
      \htmladdimg[width=340 height=185 align=right]{.....}