[l2h] Installation of latex2html on windows

Alvaro Salas asalash2002 at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 24 10:21:01 CET 2003

Hi Christophe :

I received an answer from you. I am writing a detailed explanation about the way I installed latex2html on windows 98 SE. These instructions also work on windows XP.

My English is not very well, but I am sure you´ll understand me. I read some of the hints given by Dr. Ross Moore and this help gave me a lot of technical details that allowed me to install latex2html on windows sucessfully.

Please, wait for the instructions two or three days, no more.

Sincerely,

Alvaro Salas (from Bogotá - Colombia)

Visíta Yahoo! Noticias.