[l2h] Linked images??

Stephen Fuqua smf at fluent.com
Wed Feb 5 15:48:17 CET 2003

Hello everyone,

We just finished creating HTML documentation using latex2html for seven
different manuals.
Only one of the manuals generated images that were linked to other image
files. I don't want
an image file to have two different names in the file system. I want all
generated images to
have distinct files, even if they are the same representation...

This created problems for the installation scripts, and we have no idea
how or why this
happens for this one document.  Does anyone have any ideas on how this
happens? Or how to
make it not happen?

Many thanks!

-Steve

  Stephen M. Fuqua                   phone: (603) 643-2600 ext. 772
  Software Documentation Engineer    fax: (603) 643-3967
  Fluent Inc.                        e-mail: smf at fluent.com
  10 Cavendish Court                 www: http://www.fluent.com
  Lebanon, NH 03766-1442