[l2h] Problems with conversion of Latex pictures

Ross Moore ross at ics.mq.edu.au
Tue Dec 30 02:17:27 CET 2003

Hello Valter,

On Wed, 10 Dec 2003, valter violino wrote:

> Hi,
> i've some problems with conversion of latex
> pictures (generated with gnuplot, for example).
> On each converted picture there's a text line
> like this:
>
> ;tex2htmlfile>./figures/tex/myfigure.tex
>
> where text beyond ">" is relative path to
> myfigure.tex which is the latex picture file.
> The rest of figure does not contain errors.

Would you please send a URL where this can be seen.
Reduce your document to the minimum which exhibits the
problem. Please make the LaTeX source that you are using
available to be downloaded for testing. Of course,
we'll need to be able to access all the pieces,
including images.

> Somebody can help me?

If you provide the examples, yes, we can help.

All the best in the New Year,

	Ross Moore