[l2h] Feature request for CSS

Hakan Kuecuekyilmaz hakan at lisas.de
Mon Aug 11 17:05:22 CEST 2003

Hello,

currently I am converting a book project into html with l2h. The overall
design of the default output from l2h is kind of poor (to be honest: it
is very poor), the conversion from LaTeX to raw HTML is very good,
though. So I played a bit with CSS. Unfortunately the output of l2h is
not coverd by <div class='logical part'></div> in a consequent matter.

My request is to divide every logical part of the output in a proper
like:

I am sure, that this kind of modification is possible, but my
Perl-Skills are not that good enough to make these changes by myself.

Additionally I would like to know, how I can disable the
Navigation-Buttons (I am using 2K.1beta (1.48)). I tried the option
-noauto_navigation for that.

And how do I disable the footnotes? I tried the option -nofootnode for
that. (I think the correct spelling is footnote and not footnode)

Possibly a bug is the output from latex2html --help for
-(no)buttom_navigation. This should be either bottom_navigation or
button_navigation.

regards Hakan

--
Dipl.-Wirt.-Ing (FH) Hakan Kuecuekyilmaz
University of Applied Sciences Esslingen, Germany