[l2h] Debugging image generation. Help!

Erling D. Andersen e.d.andersen at mosek.com
Thu Aug 7 16:13:32 CEST 2003

Hi,

I am trying to debug

############### Begin

Generating postscript images using dvips ...
This is dvips(k) 5.90a Copyright 2002 Radical Eye Software (www.radicaleye.com)
' TeX output 2003.08.07:1437' -> C:\DOCUME~1\eda\LOCALS~1\Temp\l2h2552\image
(-> C:\DOCUME~1\eda\LOCALS~1\Temp\l2h2552\image001) <tex.pro><alt-rule.pro>
<texc.pro><special.pro><color.pro>[1]
Converting image #1
pstoimg.bat: Error: "c:\local\netpbm\bin\pnmcrop.exe -verbose   < C:\DOCUME~1\eda\LO
eda\LOCALS~1\Temp\l2h2552\p2716.t00" failed:

Error while converting image: No such file or directory

Error: Cannot read 'img320.gif': No such file or directory

############### End

How do I find what source causing it.

a. I already tried

latex images.tex

but that worked fine.

b. I looked at the postscript image and it looked wrong. In fact it was empty.

c. I did

cat *.html | img320

but it produced no reference.

So how do I figure what LaTex source that is causing problems? Source for images
are in the image.tex file. Right? Why not mark images with comment for instance

% img320

it is easy to figure what is causing problems.

Thanks in advance.

Erling

MOSEK ApS
C/O Symbion Science Park