[l2h] Fix for relative image paths in includegraphics?

Julius Smith jos@w3k.org
Fri, 13 Sep 2002 17:41:53 -0700

At 09:44 AM 9/14/2002 +1000, Ross Moore wrote:
>The  graphicx package has a  \graphicspath  command, which allows
>search paths for graphics to be given in the LaTeX source document.

Thanks for mentioning this!  I've needed this for a long time for use with
xfig figures.  (I actually resorted to writing a perl script to hack the
generated *.pstex_t files to call for "fig/*.pstex" instead of
"*.pstex".)  However, I found the syntax to be tricky.  The usage

         \graphicspath{{./fig/}}

(after "\usepackage[dvips]{graphicx}") works fine, while

         \graphicspath{{./fig}}

does not.

Julius