[l2h] Does latex2html support metapost files?

oscar@iit.upco.es oscar@iit.upco.es
Sat, 05 Oct 2002 18:25:03 +0200

Hello

I have checked the mail archive of latex2html list, but i didn't find
any clear answer to this question. Sorry if I have overlooked it.

I am trying to generate an html document from a really simple latex file
which includes a metapost file. Unfortunately, latex2html doesn't
produce a proper output. I am using the following version:

This is LaTeX2HTML Version 2K.1beta (1.50)
by Nikos Drakos, Computer Based Learning Unit, University of Leeds.

On the contrary, the latex file can be converted succesfully to
postscript.

Any help related to metapost and latex2html is greatly appreciated
Thanks

--
http://www.iit.upco.es/~oscar
I stopped believing in Santa Claus when I was six.  Mother took me to