[l2h] fonts in latex2html

Ross Moore ross@ics.mq.edu.au
Wed, 13 Nov 2002 10:04:51 +1100 (EST)

> I need to match the fonts that an existing HTML web page is using.
> For example:

>    STYLE="font-family:arial,helvetica;font-size:14pt;">
>    <b>School of Operations Research and Industrial Engineering</b>
>
> I have been looking through the documentation, but it is not clear to me
> what the equivalent latex/latex2html code would be.  Any help appreciated.

2 possible solutions:

A.  use the  rawhtml  environment:

\begin{rawhtml}
    STYLE="font-family:arial,helvetica;font-size:14pt;">
\end{rawhtml}
\textbf{School of Operations Research and Industrial Engineering}%
\begin{rawhtml}
\end{rawhtml}

B.  try using the  \HTMLcode  command.

This probably will not actually work, as  STYLE  is not
a valid attribute for <font> in HTML 3.2 .
You will need to use  -html_version=4.0   (or  4.1)

Another approach is to use a CSS style-sheet entry.