[l2h] oddity/bug report ?

Benoit des Ligneris bligneri@physique.usherb.ca
Sat, 9 Nov 2002 00:09:59 -0500

Hello,

I think that lot (all ?) of my problems (well, not the \email
redefinition of course !) was due to a symlink :

I made a
ln -s /usr/local/bin/latex2hml /usr/bin/latex2html

Then a lot of things were not working as planned : images were prepended
with an absolute path as well as all images (even with the -local_icons
switch!)

If I use explicitely /usr/local/bin/latex2hml then all work perfectly,
if I use latex2html *or /usr/bin/latex2html which is the same file
anyway because my $PATH contain /usr/bin/ and not /usr/local/bin/)
then it's not functionnal.

Now all is fine but I use explicitely the /usr/local/bin/latex2hml
command to convert my latex files.

Ben
--
Benoit des Ligneris               Etudiant au Doctorat -- Ph. D. Student
Web :                                    http://benoit.des.ligneris.net/