[l2h] Book recommendations anyone?

Dave Cole djc@object-craft.com.au
20 May 2002 14:23:22 +1000

Hi,

I have been using latex2html to document my Python modules but want to
do some work on the format of listings included from a file (amongst
other things).  Blind fiddling is no longer cutting it so I am going
to have to learn more about latex2html, Tex, and LaTeX.

Can you recommend any book or books that I should buy?

I had a look on amazon.com and there are too many books to choose
from.  I am not interested in the mathematical aspects of LaTeX.  I
want to keep using the LaTeX / latex2html combination.

- Dave

--
http://www.object-craft.com.au