[l2h] Is there a maximum of images L2H can deal with

Tisheng Chen tishengchen@hotmail.com
Fri, 17 May 2002 18:20:01 +0800

Hi everyone,

I had a large LaTeX file with many math equations in several sections.
When I tried to convert the whole file to HTML, many equations failed to
be converted. But when I seperated the sections into
different files, they all could be successfully converted.
I wonder if there is a maximum of images L2H can deal with.

The error messages were:

Converting image #233
pstoimg: Error: Cannot find file "/tmp/l2h16441/image233.ps": No such
file or directory

Error while converting image

Error: Cannot read 'img233.png': No such file or directory
Converting image #234
pstoimg: Error: Cannot find file "/tmp/l2h16441/image234.ps": No such
file or directory

Thanks!

Best regards,
Tisheng Chen