[l2h] multiple copies of digest!

Ross Moore ross@ics.mq.edu.au
Sun, 5 May 2002 16:55:17 +1000 (EST)

> Over the past two days, I have received over 1,000 copies of "latex2html
> digest, Vol 1 #314 - 5 msgs"!
>
> What's happening?

Digesting is temporarily turned-off now.
Hopefully that will stop this behaviour, but maybe not.

Everyone requesting digests is also getting single postings,
so no-one will miss any messages.

Also, I've just restricted postings to mail-list members only.
I'll keep it this way for a week, then revert to the current
open status.
If problems come back after a quiet week, then I'll restrict it again
for a couple of months.

Comments welcome,

	Ross Moore