[l2h] LaTeX2HTML 2002 (1.67): latin2 option does not work?

Janusz S. Bień jsbien@mimuw.edu.pl
19 Jun 2002 20:53:13 +0200

I was using LaTeX2HTML 2K.1beta (1.48) for simple pages in Polish
(babel and Latin2 as input encoding) without any problems. It was
sufficient to use just -html_version3.2,math options. The resulting
pages had

<META HTTP-EQUIV="Content-Type" CONTENT="text/html; charset=iso-8859-2">

and used 8-bit codes for Polish letters.

However, I had to change computer and on the new one I installed the
most recent version. However, the results are a great disappointment.

Running the same files with the same options through LaTeX2HTML 2002
(1.67) I get error messages

        couldn't convert character lstrok into available encodings

etc.

Running these files with options

        -html_version3.2,math,latin2

yields