[l2h] netpbm 10.0

Jens Adam jotefa@mac.com
Fri, 7 Jun 2002 13:58:57 +0200

Hi,

I installed netpbm as required by l2h, and used the version netpbm 10.0.

When I try to install l2h, "configure" tells me this:
______________

checking for pnmcrop... /usr/local/netpbm/bin/pnmcrop
Argument "" isn't numeric in numeric gt (>) at ./config/config.pl line 1263.

This  for /usr/local/netpbm/bin/pnmcrop is not recognisable.no
Warning: Will not be able to generate images due to above failure.
Hint: Get netpbm version 1mar1994p1 (the p1 is important!) to fix this
       error, or later versions (v9.15+) from  sourceforge.net .

Did my netpbm installation fail or is version 10 to new for l2h? Has
anybody else successfully installed l2h on top of netpbm 10?

Jens

PS: I'm installing on Mac OS X/Darwin