[l2h] Re: latex2html

Ross Moore ross@ics.mq.edu.au
Sat, 27 Jul 2002 09:45:37 +1000 (EST)

> Hi,
> I'm trying to get latex2html not to generate a separate section for the
> bibliography, but with no success unless changing latex2html. I wonder
> if you could tell if there is an easier way of doing it.

The default is to set the sectioning level of the bibliography
to be the lowest for new HTML pages, according to the documentclass.
That is, it is a 'section' for  {article}
but a 'chapter' for {report} and {book}.

This can be changed by assigning a sectioning-level to it explicitly,
within the .latex2html-init file, or other initialisation file.
e.g.

%unnumbered_section_commands = (
	'bibliography' , 4 );

or

%section_commands = ('bibliography' , 4 );

if you want it to be numbered as well.