[l2h] installation problems under Windows

Jose Carlos Santos jcsantos@fc.up.pt
Thu, 4 Jul 2002 12:10:35 +0100 (WET DST)

On Thu, 4 Jul 2002, Ross Moore wrote:

> But that is just the log from configuration, not from installation.
>
> Cannot be sure, as I don't have a Windows installation to test,
> but isn't this a reasonable explanation ...
>
> You are being told where the files will go, when/if you do the
> installation step. Only at that time should a new directory be
> created. Up until then you can re-configure, giving a  'prefix'
> option to prepare for placing everything at your own choice of
> location. ( :\L2H  , or  /usr/local/l2h/  are just defaults
> which need not exist until required.)

That's right. I just ran config.bat, but not install.bat. I have just
broken a new personnal record: my question was the most stupid question
that I have ever posted to a mailing list.

Sorry for wasting your time this way.

Best regards

Jose Carlos Santos