[l2h] Cannot convert images in test sample file, Part II

Klaus Bosse klaus.bosse@ngi.de
Tue, 29 Jan 2002 18:25:39 +0100

------=_NextPart_000_0032_01C1A8F2.5A7A48C0

I have the same problem as Till Heilmann reported on 29th November 2001.

So to make things short:
I guess the problem is, that the subroutine crop_scale_etc
in the pstoimg.bat script looks for a file *.t01 but the file
name is *.t00.

You will find this *.t00 file in a subfolder l2h292187
(or something like that) of your temporary folder (c:\windows\temp ...)
if you run Test.bat from your 'source'-latex2html-folder with the '-debug'
option in a DOS-Box:
 test -debug <return>
(First I had to start a second DOS-interpreter with more memory in the
DOS-Box by saying:  c:\command.com e:\8192)

I'm not a Perl-programmer so this is only a presumption.

Thanks
Klaus Bosse

------=_NextPart_000_0032_01C1A8F2.5A7A48C0
	filename="Klaus Bosse.vcf"