[l2h] bug managing relative paths?

fernand0@hotpop.com fernand0@hotpop.com
Wed, 23 Jan 2002 13:00:11 +0100 (CET)

Hello,

I've searched the list of known problems and I did not find this, so maybe
is a but (in latex2html or in me, for not finding it).

The problem is as follows:

My .tex file contains a line like this:

\includegraphics[totalheight=3.56cm]{../Figuras/morphing.eps}

When compiling with latex all goes well, but when using latex2html the
following error appears in prea/images.log (the file is prea.tex)

LaTeX Warning: File `../Figuras/morphing.eps' not found on input line
165.

If I change the line to

\includegraphics[totalheight=3.56cm]{../../Figuras/morphing.eps}

it works well but latex compiling no.
Is there a problem in the way paths are interpreted in latex2html?
It seems that, as far as latex2html generates a new directory, this kind
of relative paths miss their target.

I'm using  LaTeX2HTML Version 2K.1beta (1.48) in a Debian Linux machine.

Thank you and best regards,

--
Fernando Tricas