[l2h] <latex2html_comment_mark> in equations

Matthias Eichner matthias.eichner@ias.et.tu-dresden.de
Tue, 19 Feb 2002 11:44:42 +0100

When I convert my LaTeX document I get the additional
text "<tex2html_comment_mark>" in my equations. This
happens only in equation enviroments but not in $xxx$
constructs. The version I am using is LaTeX2HTML
2K.1beta (1.61).

What I am doing wrong?

Best regards,
Matthias

There are some warnings by l2h but I guess they have nothing
to do with the comment tag problem. I rather suppose that there
is something wrong with the amsmath package.

Here is the declaration part of the log message:

 *** processing declarations ***

OPENING /usr1/staff/eichner/tmp/Buch-La3/sig1.tex

Note: Working directory is /usr1/staff/eichner/tmp/Buch-La3/sig1
Note: Images will be generated in /var/tmp/l2h21080

texexpand V2K.1beta (Revision 1.11)

texexpand: include prepictex failed. Reinserting  command

texexpand: include postpictex failed. Reinserting  command

Warning: No implementation found for option: `html' for `book' package

german style interface for LaTeX2HTML, revised: 23 May 1997

Warning: No implementation found for option: `only' for `rawfonts' package

Warning: No implementation found for option: `fivrm' for `rawfonts' package