[l2h] Problems with verbatim environment and verbatiminput

Dave Cole djc@object-craft.com.au
17 Feb 2002 23:22:15 +1100

1) I have been pulling my hair out (what is left of it) trying to work
   out how to get the following produce the same style output in PDF
   and HTML:

   \begin{verbatim}
   some text
   \end{verbatim}

   \verbatiminput{afile}

   To the credit of latex2html both commands produce the same looking
   output.  LaTeX on the other hand indents the verbatim environment
   and uses a smaller font than that used in verbatiminput.  I have no
   idea how to fix this in a way that the same document can be
   processed by LaTeX and latex2html.

2) When I do \verbatiminput{adir/afile} and \verbatiminput{bdir/afile}
   latex2html creates a "Download as text" link which points to the
   same file (afile.txt).  The file downloaded is the last file of the
   same basename.

Any hints and help will be greatly appreciated.

- Dave

--
http://www.object-craft.com.au