[l2h] Black borders (!)

Shigeharu TAKENO shige@iee.niit.ac.jp
Mon, 26 Aug 2002 21:40:29 +0900 (JST)

shige 08/26 2002
----------------

Fabrice Popineau wrote:

| I have compiled netpbm-9.20 and that worked ok with some previous
| version of L2H. I have compiled netpbm-10.8 and black borders appear
| again. Now I used the pnmcrop.c from the 9.20 distribution to replace
| the newer one. Guess what : it doesn't work. So I suspect the problem
| is somewhere deeper inside the netpbm libraries.
|
| Any advice about this issue ?

Recent version of latex2html (2002-2) fix the problem for netpbm
10.X.

If the problem still happens for the version, try to remove
'-Ppdf' of $DVIPSOPT in the file lib/latex2html/l2hconf.pm.

 Shigeharu TAKENO     NIigata Institute of Technology
                       kashiwazaki,Niigata 945-1195 JAPAN
 shige@iee.niit.ac.jp   TEL(&FAX): +81-257-22-8161