[l2h] Black borders (!)

Fabrice Popineau Fabrice.Popineau@supelec.fr
Fri, 23 Aug 2002 18:08:17 +0200

I have compiled netpbm-9.20 and that worked ok with some previous
version of L2H. I have compiled netpbm-10.8 and black borders appear
again. Now I used the pnmcrop.c from the 9.20 distribution to replace
the newer one. Guess what : it doesn't work. So I suspect the problem
is somewhere deeper inside the netpbm libraries.

Any advice about this issue ?

--
Fabrice Popineau