[l2h] Re: [fptex] L2H for texlive

Fabrice Popineau Fabrice.Popineau@supelec.fr
Thu, 22 Aug 2002 12:19:29 +0200

* Jose Carlos Santos <jcsantos@fc.up.pt> writes:

> On Thu, 8 Aug 2002, Fabrice Popineau wrote:
>> I'd like to hear about it. I have successfully converted a few
>> documents.

> I've tried it and it worked fine. However, it seems that you have
> changed some files with EMACS and that you forgot to delete the
> backup files; they end with ~.

Thanks for your report and sorry about this. I'll try to pay attention
to it for the next version.

[To Ross Moore's attention: I guess you can add the pointer you wanted
to]

I have also compiled the whole new netpbm-10 for windows. I have no
idea if it provides improvements for L2H but I'll upload it soon.

Greetings,

Fabrice