[l2h] icons should obey -image-type

Shigeharu TAKENO shige@iee.niit.ac.jp
Fri, 12 Apr 2002 09:41:05 +0900 (JST)

In article <200204102315.g3ANFZ611429@hera.ics.mq.edu.au>
Hans Werner Strube <strube@physik3.gwdg.de> writes:

> In my opinion, option -image-type should also be valid for icons. As a simple
> fix, move the %icons =(...) from l2hconf to latex2html in the following way

I think this is good.

Moreover, I would like if the priority of setting was more clear
for some options, for example, image type, or languages.

I think the priority should be

  command line option > .latex2html-init > l2hconf.pm

but the start-up sequence of latex2html does not seem to satisfy
it, at least for image type or language, I think. So I need
several "l2hconf.pm" file for each cases. I hope it will be
improved.

 Shigeharu TAKENO     NIigata Institute of Technology
                       kashiwazaki,Niigata 945-1195 JAPAN
 shige@iee.niit.ac.jp   TEL(&FAX): +81-257-22-8161