[l2h] Anybody using listings?

Reed, Martin J mjreed@essex.ac.uk
Tue, 25 Sep 2001 21:35:46 +0100

On Tuesday 18 September 2001 1:47 pm, you wrote:

I include the source code as a file and use listings for pure latex/pdflatex
and use an external package to generate an html version of the code. Not the
simplest solution but as a hack it works very well. Currently I am using
java2html (also has program called cpp2html) and I always use make now to
generate the latex/pdflatex or html so java2html is run as necessary.

By including the file using markup if a version of listings becomes available
for latex2html your code will not have to change just the def of your include.

Martin Reed.

--
/ Dr. M.J. Reed                               Room:          4SB.6.15 \
| Dept. Electronic Systems Engineering         Tel:+44 (0)1206 872479 |