[l2h] Customising the appearance of web pages created with l2h

Fred L. Drake, Jr. fdrake@acm.org
Tue, 25 Sep 2001 16:15:24 -0400

Paul Lussier writes:
 > I'd settle for better documented at this point :)

  I'm sure Ross would welcome contributions!

 > What I want to do is so trivial, but it's taken me all day to figure
 > out the simplest things.  You'd think that those who wrote a tool to
 > which converts documents would themselves document :)

  We won't go into the time I've spent.  ;-)

 > The OO in perl was an after-thought and kind of grafted on.  I don't
 > know much about OOP other than what I've picked up from  perl, but
 > I've seldom had a need for something so complex.  Most of the code I

  I've tried to play with it very briefly in Perl, and don't plan on
doing that again.  It's not like that in at least some other
languages.  ;-)

 > Now, if I could only figure out where they're generating that doggone
 > <HR> between the title area and the TOC and move it to the nav panel

  Good luck.  I'm sure you can grep the main script.  ;-)

  -Fred

--
Fred L. Drake, Jr.  <fdrake at acm.org>
PythonLabs at Zope Corporation