[l2h] Customising the appearance of web pages created with l2h

Fred L. Drake, Jr. fdrake@acm.org
Tue, 25 Sep 2001 12:35:37 -0400

Paul Lussier writes:
 > Figuring out what perl to write seems tougher for me than actually
 > writing the perl.

  I'm afraid the two are about the same for me; years of Python have
brought out my allergy to spurious syntax.  ;-)

 > I'm now stuck on figuring out how to customize $TITLE :)
 >
 > I want to relocate where it's placed (namely inside the custom panel)
 > and not have it placed in it's default location.

  Copy the navigation_panel() function to top_navigation_panel(), and
make changes to that to generate the right top navbar.

  -Fred

--
Fred L. Drake, Jr.  <fdrake at acm.org>
PythonLabs at Zope Corporation