[l2h] Where to find LaTex2HTML packages

Ross Moore ross@ics.mq.edu.au
Wed, 5 Sep 2001 09:46:52 +1000 (EST)

> I notice that the saftsack repository doesn't have any more latex2html
> packages. But I can't find any hint where they moved to...

Hmm.
Marek Rouchal advised the list (2 weeks ago) about a change
of machine to handle the CVS archive.
The saftsack address was to become a symbolic link to the
new machine.

I'd guess that something has not been correctly configured yet,
for the web-pages, as the CVS server certainly works OK.

If it's any help, the new machine is:  btfmx1.fs.uni-bayreuth.de

> Please post the URL for the actual latex2html ftp site.

Try the machine name above, or try an anonymous CVS access.

> Would it be possible to add this information to the footer
> of the mailing list?

Doubtless the problem will be fixed shortly.
now that it has been identified.