[l2h] Re: Missing Files

Ross Moore ross@ics.mq.edu.au
Fri, 26 Oct 2001 07:56:09 +1000 (EST)

> Hi Ross,
>
> Sorry to bother you, but I don't know who else to write to about this.
>
> I downloaded latex2html-2k.1beta.tar.gz, and have been trying to install it
> according to instructions on the following web page:
>
> http://www-texdev.mpce.mq.edu.au/l2h/docs/manual/
>
> Some of the files mentioned are missing, for example:
>
> install-test
> pstogif
> textexpand
> configure-pstoimg

These refer to some old files, no longer used.
The file  INSTALL  contains more up-to-date instructions.

> The instructions included with the download (in the "install" file) also do
> not seem to work.  Can you point me in the right direction so I can find
> all the needed instructions and files?

What platform do you use ?
Consult the website  www.latex2html.org  .
You may be able to find something specific to your platform there.

Otherwise, please post some details; e.g. the messages produced
when you tried to install, according to the INSTALL instructions.