[l2h] Bugs in latex2html 2k.1beta

Dirk Czirpka dirk.czirpka@gmx.de
Fri, 30 Nov 2001 12:54:18 +0100

Hi,

I have problems to generate html outputs with latex2html 2k.1beta:

1. Tables and figures are broken
If I have a "\caption" line in my tex-file the html code contains only
this line. The content of the table were not generated. If I comment the
"\caption" line out then the html output of the table is OK.
Almost the same problem exists with figures. Is there a "\caption" line
the generation of the images ends with error "illegal seek ..."

2. References in list of tables and figures are broken
The links in lot and lof html output are broken, but the numeric marks
are correct. Only the reference to the output file is missing. I can
avoid the problem if I generate only a single output file.

I use Mandrake Linux 8.1 with latex2html-2000.1beta-4mdk.rpm, perl
v5.6.1 (perl-5.601-6mdk.rpm) and tetex-latex-1.0.7-31.1mdk.rpm and so on.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Dirk