[l2h] Cannot convert images in test sample file, Part II

Till A. Heilmann Till A. Heilmann" <Till.Heilmann@stud.unibas.ch
Thu, 29 Nov 2001 14:11:18 +0100 (MET)

Thanks to all of you for your suggestions and ideas!

I'm in quite a hurry today so I'm not able to work on
the problem but I can tell you one thing:

The problem is definitely *not* that l2h looks for a
folder (e.g. \temp\l2h173) that doesn't exist because
it deleted it on the last run.

That folder *is* there and so are the files that l2h
wants to convert (that's why I said running pnmcrop
manually on the console works fine). I ran l2h with and
without the -debug option, the results are the same.

So Darrell's problems are another thing (and really
strange by the way...)

I also tried the -tmp switch and set it to different
folders (e.g. c:\l2htemp, c:\l2h, c:\), it didn't work,
same result as always.

Hmm, I start suspecting NT of foul play...

Anyway, thanks again

Till.